Cass Creek Ergo Electronic Deer Call
The Cass Creek Ergo Electronic Deer Call is lightweight and gives you five realistic deer sounds in the palm of your hand. Overlap/interrupt technology allows you to instantly change sounds without having to wait for the sounds to finish, and easy push button operation allows you to keep your eyes on the game and still operate the call.
- EASY TO USE – The Cass Creek Ergo Deer Call (CC983) is designed to be pocket size, simple to use, and easy to carry during your hunt. Bring game in close with the 5 essential calls.
- SIMPLE DESIGN – The ergonomic design fits in the palm of your hand, allows one hand use, easy thumb dial allows for on/off sound adjustment as well as an instant interrupt that stops the call.
- SOUND QUALITY – Authentic animal recordings combined with digital sound quality makes it a “take anywhere” call. In addition, the simple design focuses on projecting sound for close game encounters.
- COMPACT – Fits perfect in the palm of your hand and packs anywhere you need it. Fits in a glove compartment, pocket, and has a lanyard loop to hang for anywhere access.
- AUTHENTIC CALLS – The 5 calls are the basic needs of hunting this species. Includes a Buck Grunt, Snort/Wheeze, Tending Grunt, Lost Fawn, and Rattling Antler
- TRUSTED NAME – Cass Creek has 20 years of manufacturing reliable calls and the first to create digital quality handheld game calls.
This electronic game call comes with a convenient belt clip and has a natural bark camouflage finish.
Operates on 3 AAA batteries (included).