Cass Creek Nomad Electronic Predator Call with Moving Sound
The Cass Creek Nomad Predator Electronic Call with Moving Sound is the lightest, easiest to use wireless remote predator call system available. No need to haul bulky speakers and a spool of cable into the backwoods. Spend less time setting up for your predator hunt and more time calling your prey. Each Receiver (also called a remote) has a high quality speaker for clear, loud sound. Loud enough to be heard even in a gusty wind. Each Cass Creek Nomad Predator Electronic Game Call Receiver is remote controlled by a small handheld Transmitter.
Just place your Cass Creek Nomad Predator Electronic Game Call Receiver in a strategic location and operate using the remote control. Operate up to three (3) Receivers with a single Transmitter. One hand operation. Compact design weighs only 8 oz. The receivers attach to trees, brush and fences. Clips onto your belt for easy transport. Weather resistant case.
Includes real predator sounds by world famous naturalists, digitally recorded, digitally reproduced. Includes long range remote control. Has an effective remote range of 100 feet. Uses 4 AAA alkaline batteries (included/installed).
Never under-estimate the hearing, vision, or scent capabilities of a predator. The Cass Creek Nomad Predator Game System is simple to set up and even easier to operate. Keeps predator hunters from being spotted and creates a good kill zone by distracting them with other receivers. Keeps you from being spotted. Minimize your movements with the palm sized Transmitter. Depending on which direction a predator is approaching, use the different receivers to direct them in for a good shot.
Shoot your trophy predator with the help of the Cass Creek Nomad Predator Electronic Game Call.
Includes the following calls:
- Jack Rabbit – A low pitched distress call with drawn out tones. Hear the despair. Like fast food to a coyote.
- Cottontail Rabbit – A higher pitched squeal; a more excited and urgent call. True terror in this squeal just knowing predators are on the hunt for dinner.
- Coyote Howl – A communication call that announces territories and lures other canines.
- Pup Yips – Sharp, short tones of young coyotes making maternal calls.
- Fawn Distress – A stressed, drawn out call used by young deer when separated from their mother.
Warning: The rabbit calls on the Cass Creek Predator Caller have been reported to draw out rattle snakes. Always be aware and alert when using rabbit distress calls.