Cass Creek Ergo Electronic Turkey Call
The Cass Creek Ergo Turkey Electronic Game Call is compact and has an ergonomic grip. With one a hand push button operation, this game call is easy to use. The Cass Creek Ergo Turkey Electronic Game Call features real live turkey calls. The sounds are high quality and effective to ensure you call in the turkey you want.
The Ergo Turkey Electronic Game Call has five calls on one unit, auto interrupt feature, and a handy on /off and volume thumb dial.
Operates on 3 AAA batteries (included/installed) and comes with a convenient belt clip.
- Cluck – A low volume note, or series of notes used as small talk between turkeys establishing location.
- Yelp – A louder call or series of repetitious notes beckoning other turkeys to come.
- Assembly Call – Usually made by an adult hen calling her clutch and other turkeys.
- Kee-Kee – Used mainly by young turkeys to reassemble or used by a lost turkey trying to find the flock.
- Purr – A confidence call used during feeding, close range and group talk.